- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
- Working directly with the Director of PR, as well as the founder. Your career will progress in unison with the growth you drive.
- Delivering exceptionally smooth management of key client accounts across the PR portfolio – you will take ownership of day-to day account management
- Developing media strategies and integrating with the overall integrated plan.
- Leveraging your meticulous attention-to-detail to manage team actions and timelines.
- Integration into all agency clients through strong relationships with the broader team.
- Taking a proactive, creative and solutions-driven approach to our clients’ business.
- Media monitoring (along with our admin support).
- Identifying and creating effective growth opportunities for our clients
- Working on and supporting the development of pitches and proposals.
Does this sound like you?
You have a strong PR agency background, but you want to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where you’re truly empowered and valued. You’re a right and left brain thinker – you seamlessly meld meticulous planning with creative problem solving. Additionally, you:
- Have proven PR experience either in an agency or in-house role – minimum three years.
- Are extremely passionate about media relations, publicity and storytelling.
- Already have good media contacts and a deep understanding of the media landscape, together with a desire to continue to build upon these relationships.
- Are experienced in talent and influencer management.
- Can manage reporting across media and social.
- Are highly adept at writing across several formats e.g. pitches, press releases and social copy.
Our client is known for reimagining marketing and communications for their clients through a combination of data / digital, content strategy and public relations. Lead by a combination of impressive directors from both leading Australian brands and top tier agencies, they are collectively building an agency that seamlessly integrates data-led owned and earned activity with paid to improve the customer experience and ultimately, increase market share and profitability for their clients.
This is an agency that truly respects a work life balance and offers the flexibility for talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative team environment. It's an opportunity that will suit an experienced PR AD who wants to work with great people who value outcomes. They have been operating for three years, and are growing astronomically. Why? Because they have a very different mentality, value proposition and approach to most agencies. Through their client-centred culture and values, they have built trusted relationships with some of the most recognisable brands, both here and globally. It is attitude and aptitude that is key to being successful. Our client has the flexibility and is open to permanent part time arrangements or an ambitious Account Manager who is seeking the next step in their career.