- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
The marketing manager role sits within their collaborative industry marketing team, supporting the development of the Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare markets and clients. This role suits an experienced marketer who enjoys taking ownership, defining and driving B2B marketing campaigns, optimising journeys and and building senior level stakeholder relationships.
The IGA streams work together to deliver meaningful results for their clients across Infrastructure, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences through deep sector expertise and an unparalleled appreciation of the various issues and disruption facing these industries.
- Supporting the IGH Senior marketing manager on the development and implementation of the annual and quarterly marketing strategy for IGH, with a fewer, bigger and better view
- Defining appropriate objectives and metrics for marketing and communications campaigns to support business goals.
- Develop campaign objectives, content and channel strategies and appropriate tactical plans in collaboration with Customer Experience and Brand teams.
- Ability to modifying the plans as required to reflect market developments during the plan period including facilitating appropriate input and consultation of stakeholders as required.
- Contribute to continuous innovation in marketing campaigns and share across Client Experience & Brand.
- Understand the key issues and trends in the IGH priority sectors alongside competitive market positioning
- Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders i.e. Sales, Subject Matter Experts, Account Lead Partners, Corporate Affairs and Industry bodies to develop plans.
You will bring:
- A deep understanding of B2B Marketing with demonstrated experience of identifying value proposition, key messaging, growth marketing customer lifecycle strategy
- Solid B2B Campaign Marketing Manager experience delivering multi-channel strategies
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly present a point of view with senior stakeholders
- Bring proven ability to be able to communicate articulated marketing plans and strategies, marketing and communications briefs and content development.
- The role requires the co-ordination of many elements and contributors to the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Effective project management to ensure appropriate, timely and efficient engagement is required.
- Knowledge of the infrastructure, government and healthcare landscape is preferred.
Our client is a highly regarded top tier consultancy who prides themselves on their culture and inclusive values. It’s about representing everyone, regardless of gender, cultural background, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic. It’s about giving everyone access to the same opportunities to thrive, be their best and feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work.