- Job Terms:
- $125 - $150K inc super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
The marketing manager role sits within their collaborative industry marketing team, supporting the development of the financial services sector marketing strategy across key campaigns. This role suits an experienced marketer who enjoys taking ownership, defining and driving B2B marketing campaigns, optimising journeys and and building senior level stakeholder relationships.
- Supporting the Financial Services Senior marketing manager on the development and implementation of the annual FS marketing strategy and plans
- Defining appropriate objectives and metrics for marketing and communications campaigns to support business goals.
- Ensuring alignment of the marketing strategy to the firm wide marketing strategy and business plan.
- Ability to modifying the plans as required to reflect market developments during the plan period including facilitating appropriate input and consultation of stakeholders as required.
- Understanding Financial Services client issues agenda and prioritisation of these within the key accounts and sectors.
- Understanding the priority solutions, alliances and propositions and their relevance for the key accounts and sectors.
- Building and leveraging relationships with internally and externally e.g. relevant industry associations.
You will bring:
- A deep understanding of B2B Marketing with demonstrated experience of identifying value proposition, key messaging, growth marketing customer lifecycle strategy
- Solid B2B Marketing Manager experience delivering multi-channel strategies
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly present a point of view with senior stakeholders
- Bring proven ability to be able to communicate articulated marketing plans and strategies, marketing and communications briefs and content development.
- The role requires the co-ordination of many elements and contributors to the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Effective project management to ensure appropriate, timely and efficient engagement is required.
Our client is a highly regarded top tier consultancy who prides themselves on their culture and inclusive values. It’s about representing everyone, regardless of gender, cultural background, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic. It’s about giving everyone access to the same opportunities to thrive, be their best and feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work.