- Job Terms:
- $75 - $90K + super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
- Working directly with the Director of Digital Performance as well as the founder. Your career will progress in unison with the growth you drive.
- You will be responsible for driving SEM/SEO / CRO utilising customer intent mapping, and data insights.
- You believe paid, owned, and earned are stronger together, and you will work with our team to choreograph them to deliver the best short and long-term client results.
- You have a proven ability to not only to manage client relationships, but to embed yourself in their business. You will become their go-to, an indispensable asset.
- You will have the support, freedom and flexibility to make this role your own.
- This role is critical to growing our clients’ businesses and us with them. It’s definitely not another cog in a slow-moving corporate environment.
- You will be mentored to support the growth of your broader marketing knowledge and skills
Does this sound like you?
- You want to fast-track your career and play a critical role expanding a start-up experiencing rapid growth.
- You have 2-3 years of SEM/SEO experience ideally within a marcomms agency.
- Naturally you’re a gun at paid, but you also understand how search and data interact with, and power, owned and earned.
- True flexibility. You can structure your day and hours to suit your life, as long as we’re there for clients when they need us.
Our client is known for reimagining marketing and communications for their clients through a combination of data / digital, content strategy and public relations. Lead by a combination of impressive directors from both leading Australia brands and top tier agencies, they are collectively building an agency whose focus is on high quality work that delivers solutions and where they become an extension of their client’s team.
Operating for three years, and growing astronomically. Why? Because they have a very different mentality, value proposition and approach to most agencies. This is an agency that truly respects work life balance and offers the flexibility for talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative team environment who continually enjoy building their broader marketing knowledge
Please apply now: