- Sydney / Melbourne
- Job Terms:
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
We are partnering closely with a boutique design studio working predominantly in the health/education sector and they are looking for a Lead Service Designer to work with some of their government slash health sector clients.
Flexible working and you can work in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with all parts of the service design journey including planning, user research, journey mapping, opportunity identification, stakeholder engagement and communication
- Work across multiple and simultaneous projects of all sizes and complexity across multiple platforms
- Run effective design critiques
- Utilise your solid understanding of Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking principles
- Work with resourcing to ensure pipeline and capacity needs are met
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders and the engineering team about insights and strategic design requirement
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like just what you’re looking for, I would love to chat further. Please contact Rosie - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share/forward this role to anyone you feel may be a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.