- Job Terms:
- $65K + super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vanessa Dolan
This is an iconic Australian fashion brand who now exports to 15 countries, has more than 70 retail stores in Australia and New Zealand, 1 store in New York and 2 stores in London. They are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their creative team. You will work closely with the Design and Marketing teams, assisting with the creation of high quality print and digital assets. You will have strong knowledge of graphic design, typography, print, print techniques and post production editing.
- Design assets for brand, company communications and campaigns, across all channels; including Brand Guidelines, company templates and packaging
- Assist the Senior Designer with creative development
- Maintain quality and accuracy across all projects, ensuring they meet guidelines standards
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role either in-house or at an agency
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications
- Understanding of key social platforms
- Eye for detail and strong visual understanding of brand DNA
- Ability to collaborate with digital and product designers to execute projects
- A confident, optimistic, ambitious team player who brings ideas to the table
- An individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Exceptional skills that assist with working cross-functionally with other teams
- Savvy, with an up-to-date knowledge of current design trends and technology
- Confident in presenting work, with a strong rationale, and comfortable collaborating with colleagues
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
Benefits for you:
- You will be surrounded by, and have access to, our beautiful, iconic handcrafted products
- Situated in a prime Sydney CBD location, in a contemporary building with amazing facilities.
- Inspired by our history and the trajectory for the future, there is buzz and excitement through the team, which you’ll feel in every interaction.
- Social events are important and they celebrate often
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate creative team who work together to achieve global success!
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested please apply with a link to your portfolio or contact firstname.lastname@example.org