Business Development Director
We are seeking a unique individual with exceptional consultative selling and business development skills combined with a deep knowledge of the creative design or product design industry to join our clients dynamic, agile, exciting and growing team.
Our client is a leading global product design and development consultancy with 3 studios across Australia and a large team of experienced designers, engineers and creative thinkers who transform ideas into iconic products across medical, business, consumer, sports tech and industrial sectors.
This is an exciting growth opportunity for a sales professional with big picture thinking, the ability to build a team, implement strategy and process, establish a strong sales pipeline and bring commercial rigour to this rapidly growing business.
What you will do:
- Represent the company, showcasing their value proposition, solutions and services.
- Research potential clients and identify how the company’s offerings address them
- Achieve company objectives by collaborating with the executive team in planning business strategy, setting sales goals, analysing business performance data, and making sales forecasts
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends the company’s reach
What you will bring:
- Five or more years of experience in business development and achieving sales targets
- Proven experience with the entire sales process from first contact to closing
- Experience in lead generation and building long term client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver engaging presentations and produce polished proposal documents
- Ability to grow teams and inspire high performance in others
- A “hustle” attitude
- A strong eye for design with experience in product design, digital design, brand identity, UX/UI design or packaging sector is an advantage