Copywriter / Content Writer 0.6 FTE
PART TIME with the view to go Permanent within 12 months
**Ideal opportunity for a Masters Student with proven copywriting and content marketing experience to work whislt completing study**
Join a rapidly growing team in a digital marketing agency that is built around core values of working ethically, with integrity, and being honest. They love results, but what they love more is the spirit of collaboration that their work allows, and the opportunity to deliver work that makes a difference for their clients.
This is a varied role for someone who thrives in a creative environment.
Working across website content, SEO, social media and advertising, the ideal candidate is someone who balances innovation, organisation, creativity and teamwork, and has an eagerness to deliver content that aligns with objectives.
Responsible for :
- SEO copywriting
- Social Media content
- Traditional Media Copywriting
- Ad-hoc long and short form writing projects
The essential skills and experience:
- Proven experience in writing, understanding of SEO, content production, articles, blogs and copywriting
- A university degree or higher education qualification, preferably in marketing and/or communications
- Exceptional creativity and an enthusiasm for developing unique, innovative writing
- The ability to tailor writing to different tones of voice, and different audiences
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Ability to manage deadlines and weekly workloads
- Willingness and desire to improve, learn and help the business grow
- Teamwork and comfort collaborating within team environments.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above please apply ASAP.