When I went to art school I knew I didn't want to be a designer - that didn't stop me from earning 3 degrees! I thought it was important to understand how to design if I was going to sell it. And there was never any question that I wanted to be in a creative field. After spending some time designing and managing accounts in advertising, I stumbled upon the wonderful world of sourcing photographers. I fell in love with matching talent up with a gig. It was the perfect balance of organization, talking to people and finding the most efficient way to complete a job. My eclectic background in the creative world, as well as my understanding of operations and marketing, give me a strong edge to uncovering the subtle nuances that make a perfect fit.
Some of my job openings
- Marketing Project Manager Remote
- Marketing Project Manager Los Angeles, CA
- Design Strategist New York, NY
- UI/Visual Designer Chicago or Louisville
- Marketing Communications Consultant CT
- Creative Project Manager Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Spatial Designer New York, NY
- Digital Asset Management Specialist Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- UX Strategist Client is in St. Louis - work can be done remotely
- Production Designer - Digital and Print Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.