Corporate clients in the Energy sector contact Michelle with their project management, content writing, communications, and account management needs for many reasons. With more than 20 years working in account management roles and more than 13 years in staffing, she quickly and thoroughly vets the marketing and creative talent who take charge of your projects and produce superior-quality results.
Michelle is very proactive when it comes to expanding her talent networks in local proximity to her clients. She knows the difficulties clients face in finding candidates with the specialized skill set to accomplish their business objectives. Michelle reaches out to current talent, candidates, and colleagues and builds upon their knowledge and their networks. Her connections to talent with the expertise and know-how to produce excellent marketing and creative results, while adhering to brand standards. Michelle consistently succeeds at providing excellent customer service to her clients, and mentors her talent to achieve their career goals.
Projects Michelle’s marketing and creative talent work on include:
- Writing and managing web communications
- Being marketing liaisons between corporate Energy departments and external vendors
- Developing, executing, and managing customer service initiatives and social media campaigns
- Sourcing top-tier marketing and creative talent in the immediate vicinity of her clients
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.A., Stephen F. Austin University
- AMA, Member
Some of my job openings
- Sr. UX Researcher Spring, TX (onsite)
- Project Manager (consumer product experience) Houston, TX (local (preferred) or remote)
- Sr. UX Designer Houston, TX (or Remote)
- Sr. Digital Strategist/Product Manager Detroit, MI (Remote)
- Front End Developer (onsite) Energy Corridor, Houston, TX
- Strategic Marketing Manager, Paid Media & Advertising Houston, TX (onsite hybrid)
- Sr. Copywriter Houston, TX | REMOTE
- Data Visualization / UX Designer Houston OR Remote
I really appreciate Michelle's efforts. Most agencies do not follow up and she is truly professional and works hard to find placement for her clients. I will recommend Michelle and Aquent to anyone who is seeking employment. Kevin Toburen - Aquent Talent
I've had nothing but great experiences with my Aquent agent, Michelle Hadley. She takes time to showcase my skills to clients to land long-term assignments for corporate clients such as Shell. The quality of work is fantastic, each project an opportunity. Kristin Kearns - Aquent Talent
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.