Nicole has over 15 years of experience in recruiting and is among the top marketing and creative talent contacts that major automotive and manufacturing brands use. Her clients depend on Nicole’s ability to find “needle-in-the-haystack” talent for hard to fill positions. She has a keen awareness of emergent technology, digital trends and design aesthetics.
Nicole’s clients know she delivers well on her commitments both to them and to her talent every time. They also greatly appreciate how candid she is about what they require, and her method of making great business and cultural matches for all parties involved. No matter if your need is to stretch current team capacity or cut costs through increased efficiency, Nicole has the talent to make it all happen.
Nicole’s marketing and creative talent step in and:
- Get to work with very little briefing and monitoring
- Do what it takes to redesign a global website or launch a social media campaign
- Conserve budget resources while producing the highest-quality print and digital deliverables
- Matching clients with marketing and creative talent who are both a professional and cultural fit
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.A., Western Michigan University (Graphic Design major, Advertising and Promotion minor)
- DMAD, Member
- Aquent Elite, Member
Nicole, Because this whole Temporary/Contract job was so new to me at the beginning, I wasn't sure really what to expect, but it turned out to be a really great experience! I really enjoyed working with you! You always answered all my questions in a timely manner and made me feel at ease with my new job. Thanks for making it seem so easy on your end! My experience here at The Limited was wonderful!! Thanks again for all your help! Kathy Schobert Kathy Schobert-Marketing talent
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.