- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/PAYE basis: up to £43k PAYE pro rata, Bonus, 33 days holiday + other perks
- Duration: 12 months temp contract + with a view to going permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an Associate Retail Sales Partner for Hardware Sales with excellent Relationship building experience to manage all aspects of the sales cycle including sell-in, promotional planning, and sell-out.
You will be responsible for working with new products, managing promotion agreements, and managing sell-out performance.
You will partner closely with the Retail Marketing and Retail Operations teams to execute channel marketing and merchandising plans to support the business.
- You will drive the commercial proposition within a major strategic customer base
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including sell-in, promotional planning, and sell-out;
- Build relationships with retail executives to understand and maximize success for both parties
- Securing ranging and distribution with major customers
- Moreover, report key metrics including forecasts, sales, inventory, ROI analysis, and profitability;
- Drive quarterly business reviews, account planning, and yearly planning
- Build sustainable relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- Motivate partners to provide a top-notch consumer experience at retail
- Support the launch of new and existing product portfolio from concept planning to launch
- Collaborate with product, marketing, finance, legal, and compliance teams to develop and support our go-to-market strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will have previous Account Manager experience within Consumer Electronics
- You have gained experience & success in Top 3 grocery retail partners and direct relationships with buyers and/or Vendor Managers would be hugely beneficial
- A strong working knowledge of grocery / high street retailing
- You are Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Dealt with the complexity of SKU counts and product portfolios before
- Excellent understanding of account systems, processes and trading tactics
- You are a clear persuasive communicator (written and verbal) including active listening ability and presentation skill
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!