Exciting opportunity to support the enterprise software company rated by Forbes as the “World’s Most Innovative Company”. This is a part of our client’s creative group based in Indianapolis specifically supporting their eCommerce product. We are looking for a talented, thought provoking copywriter who cannot only create intelligent, original, and effective content, but who can develop a content strategy around it.
This position is based ONSITE in the client's offices in Indianapolis. It is a salaried role with a comprehensive benefit package and paid time off.
You must be able to:
- Work independently and as part of the creative team, typically including an art director and/or designer, to deliver excellent work on every aspect of a project
- Understand the business and industry of our internal clients and external customers
- Be in perpetual state of learning, always trying to understand the landscape of our industry and our competitors, and always looking to hone your writing craft
- Provide excellent service and leadership
- Participate effectively in all necessary internal and external meetings — briefings, status, brainstorming sessions, and presentations
- Manage multiple projects for various clients, and work with project management to meet all deadlines
- Present and sell the creative work
- Provide a point of view and express it well
- Maintain strong, trusted relationships with all members of the creative team, as well as members of the campaigns and product marketing teams
- Facilitate research to gain project information
- Manage all information and updates (pertaining to copy) from start to finish
- Work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines and with multiple teams
- Able to recognize what is important, and sees the difference between urgent and important.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an advertising agency or corporate environment
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have an established portfolio that displays long-term client relationships, integrated campaigns, and compelling and effective writing
- You have strong conceptual skills
- You have experience with corporate marketing and branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts
- You have strong presentation skills, and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to interpret creative direction, and a willingness to learn
- Writing experience ideally within a technology or retail/ecommerce environment
- You have experience writing Web copy
- Knowledge of SEO is a huge plus.
- You have the experience writing long-form/journalistic copy
- Short form/headline copy with an advertising background is a plus
- Strong proofing/copy editing skills are desirable
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education