6-month (could extend up to 18 months) temp assignment with Fortune 500 computer software company.
The Digital Marketing Operations Production Lead will be responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that support the company's digital marketing programs and campaigns to deliver results.
The Digital Marketing Partner Operations Production Lead will:
• Collaborate with Digital Strategists to deliver best-in-class, digital content and experiences
• Maintain and executing web pages, by scoping projects, communicating clear and complete content and direction to offshore production team.
• Drive user-focused improvements to digital properties by defining business requirements and collaborating with Business and IT to execute.
• Provide cross functional project management and digital execution guidance as you collaborate with marketing peers, channel experts and strategic IT partners as needed
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to design, develop and maintain core digital marketing programs and operational processes to support collaboration and deliver
• Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to identify and resolve governance, process and system issues that are barriers to efficiently delivering customer journeys
• Have a strong background in user experience design and taxonomy development, with an eye for optimized page layouts, intuitive navigation and content findability
• Partner with the analytics and marketing teams to maintain critical digital performance insights and metrics that enable ongoing experience and conversion optimization
• Review strategy and share operational best practices and key performance learnings across teams to ensure continued delivery on key metrics
• Utilize strong project management skills to track, communicate status, and deliver digital experiences, critical digital marketing system, and operational projects on time
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related discipline
• Team player with strong cross-functional and communication skills
• Independent Strategic thinker, who can help build processes and act as an advisor to teams
• Proficiency with digital platforms and applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Prior experience with Adobe Marketing Software, Oracle or SFDC Marketing Clouds
• 5-7 years of hands-on experience with delivering personalized digital programs across seo, web, email, display advertising, for a variety of digital audiences
• Deep understanding of technologies, roles and timelines required to deliver digital experiences
• Prior experience with Adobe Marketing Software, Oracle or SFDC Marketing Clouds would be helpful (but not required)