The ideal candidate for this position offers a customer-oriented blend of skills in user training, operations, project and content management. Prior experience producing for a website is a must. Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: Analytics, presentation, copy writing, SEO, SEM social media, as well as digital know-how (HTML, CMS).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage the Electronic Program Guide (“EPG”), and work in related content management systems. [The EPG is a content scheduling tool that distributes show information (descriptions, schedules, images) to a variety of platforms including www.siriusxm.com, streaming player, mobile apps, and in-car dashboards.]
• S/He oversees EPG user training, monitors the distribution of content to platforms, and works with cross-department colleagues to maximize the subscriber-facing content.
• Troubleshoot EPG technical problems, and manage rights, permissions, user profiles, and new channel launches.
• Help project manage the rollout of a new content distribution system to replace the EPG.
• Track implementation of new product and QA all changes.
• Post original programming content and correct existing content in live application.
• Identify problems and challenges and collaborate with teams to optimize the user experience.
• Use a variety of digital tools to post content to websites.