Our client is looking for Interaction Designer to be onsite for 2-3 days a week in their South Shore office.
Position Title: Manager/Senior Manager, Ecommerce Experience and Design
Department: Ecommerce & CRM
Reports to: Director, Ecommerce
The Manager/Senior Manager, Ecommerce Experience and Design will lead the end-to-end vision and design of the ecommerce experience, both web and mobile. This role is a critical part of the execution of our Ecommerce roadmap, and will collaboratively partner with business, marketing, and technical teams to understand business goals, generate customer insights, and translate business and customer needs into highly engaging and intuitive digital experiences. This individual will also partner with Brand Marketing to ensure that our omnichannel brand vision remains cohesive in its execution, serving as a thought leader for digital customer interactions and experiences.
This is a great opportunity to come in and make a huge impact on the digital customer experience at a dynamic and highly-visible consumer brand, impacting millions of peoples’ lives while working in a collaborative team environment with an unrivaled culture. Come join us and have some fun!
- Lead the definition and implementation of our digital UX approach and best practices in partnership with Ecommerce and Marketing teams, embracing creativity, data, and a constant focus on the customer
- Lead by example: create, and direct vendor partners in the creation of, journey maps, navigation flows, prototypes, wireframes, and interactions that are Customer-centric
- Drive continuous improvement through experience research, testing, and prototyping, as well as analysis of customer behavior and business results
- Contribute UX and Design thought-leadership to a highly collaborative team of Ecommerce, IT, and Brand Marketing professionals with a focus on converting strong conceptual thinking and strategy to impactful and intuitive experiences
Internal and External Relationships:
- SVP, Ecommerce & CRM
- Director, Ecommerce
- Ecommerce & CRM teams (site merchandising, online marketing, email marketing, direct marketing systems, and Web development)
- IT teams
- Service and solutions providers (current and potential)
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
1 Direct Report: UX Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Design, Information Architecture or User Experience positions for a consumer brand; minimum 2+ years’ experience leading design and implementation of complex ecommerce experiences
- Proven success designing and optimizing branded ecommerce and transactional experiences
- Ability to anticipate customer needs by incorporating research, strategy, and analytics
- Proven success executing high-quality UX deliverables, including prototypes, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns and annotated comps
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals across mobile and web platforms, including typography, iconography, and color
- Familiarity with web and mobile (native) technologies
- Familiarity with prototyping using tools such as Framer.js, InVision, Axure, Adobe suite, AfterEffects etc.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to bring ecommerce experiences to customers
- Passion for delivering outstanding digital retail customer experiences