Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in SF is in need of a great Marketing Producer to join their global marketing team and tackle cross-platform, high-impact campaigns with an eye toward managing quality, timeline, and budget. If owning the overall quality and delivery of a creative project is your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
This is an exciting role in a dynamic and entrepreneurial team that is expected to last approximately 12 months or longer. They are looking for someone dedicated and energetic, who can balance endless attention to detail with big thinking to make sure the company represents the best community of entrepreneurs globally, and in every city in which they engage a partner or build a space.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience).
- 4+ years experience working in freelance, in-house or at a creative agency in the production field
- Experience on major productions and/or direct involvement in the development of a major campaign.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a creative agency, or multiple agency partners on behalf of a brand.
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of production from concept through completion and delivery for projects both big and small—digital (email, website), offline (print, in-person), social (Facebook, Tweets, Instagram, photography, images, GIFs), experiential (events, space decor, and wayfinding).
- Excellent eye for design and attention-to-detail across all media and a strong understanding of brand design.
- Experience relaying creative feedback to designers and agencies. An empathetic and positive attitude to translating between partners.
- Ability to identify, interpret, and prioritize incoming requests.
- Experience working with and managing third party vendors and production staff.
- Outstanding organizational, project management and presentation skills.
- Flexible, positive, and cool under pressure.
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully.
- Self-motivated and articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English required. Ability in Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Korean, or Hebrew a plus).
- Assist Global Brand Manager and Global Marketing Manager to plan, drive, and deliver global campaigns.
- Manage relationships with outside production companies, agencies, and resources, both procedurally and financially.
- Review creative and provide regular feedback to our agencies to ensure that all assets follow the brand standards and quality bar.
- Work directly with our marketing team to manage relationships with agencies and ensure seamless delivery of assets.
- Define scope for projects and help to reinforce best practices from creative briefing through launch.
- Manage brand toolkit for use by team and marketing agencies.
- Review copy on marketing and program materials for fit with the brand voice.
- Collaborate with internal creative and marketing teams to identify strategies and tactics to streamline asset management and asset requests.
- Work effectively across several teams and stakeholders to drive consensus and consistency across different work streams.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to manage brand signage and brand activations across our spaces and future expansions.
- Be part of our wider Campus team, always thinking big and testing fast to ensure our space, community, and programs are the best they can be.
- A passion for the startup community.