This marketing team is seeking a Marketing Associate to support their partner marketing efforts with their SaaS advertising technology companies. This role is responsible for building and supporting the ecosystem case studies, partner collateral, and events including lead acquisition and testing growth levers for their Marketing Partners
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background along with content strategy, project management, and presentation skills.
This role will be full time working out of Menlo Park.
- Own the creation & standardization of compan & partner case-studies and 1-sheeters
- Develop and publish Product-related webinars / videos production
- Partner effectively with Partner Marketing and Program teams to deeply understand the needs of the partner ecosystem to deliver valuable sales and informational communications
- Craft messages that resonate with the audience (advertiser or partner)
- Work well cross-functionally across the business, creative, and marketing
- Experience with content development, strategy, and project management are requirements, and a key part of the role includes developing direct marketing copy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales and Marketing, at a digital advertiser, agency and/or product and services company
- Experience in program or consulting management a plus
- Strategic thinking and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment