Our global digital recruiting technology company client is looking for a freelance Marketing Manager to start ASAP onsite at their NYC office.
This is an at least 3 months freelance assignment with extension based on performance.
As our Marketing Manager you will develop a detailed marketing strategy to reach target audiences for multiple products and services, promoting the company’s innovative approach to delivering on our clients’ business goals. You will also strategically guide, develop and execute the promotion of products and services on a global level to our external audiences, while constantly seeking new ways to raise awareness and drive business growth for the Company.
Experience / Job Requirements =
- 6+ years marketing experience in software technology field
- Experience supporting new product launches; go to market strategies for new products, strategic mind set and willing to execute on strategies as well
- Understanding what it takes to effectively market software / technology products, more B2B than B2C.
- Cross functional experience is key
- Working with high level execs (VP of Sales Ops, CEO) to generate leads
- Strong understanding of Digital, SEM/SEO, help guide media team, keywords to be targeted, work with SEO specialist, paid social, tracking using Google Analytics.
- Hands on tasks include =
- Social media strategy, building content for social media, building out content calendar using visuals from templates, must understand paid social
- Managing company blog in Wordpress, connecting with thought leaders, come up with ideas for posts, manage process on a regular basis, working with copywriters, working within Wordpress, come up with ways to promote the blog.
- Working within Pardot ; marketing automation, email nurturing campaigns, training provided on Pardot, MUST understand what goes into a strong email campaign