AQUENT is seeking a Print Production Manager who is highly organized, takes initiative and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a part of a revolutionary organization. Commitment to process, execution, and a strong attention to detail are essential elements to this role.
What skills are required:
- 3-5 years in a design, print or related industry experience
- Experience managing data-driven production process
- Exhibits a clear understanding of production print specifications, constraints and capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Outstanding communication ability
Day to Day:
- Partners on new direct mail projects to provide input through the process on prepress, print, bindery and postal requirements. Handle entire internal production process to support Direct Mail card acquisition
- Manages deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects
- Collaborates with suppliers on formats and capabilities •
- Create print/lettershop pricing requests to bid to suppliers Coordinates print tests with suppliers when needed
- Review PDF proofs and provide production feedback
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.