The Content Regional Training Project Manager is responsible for collecting training roll-out start and end dates from the Project Lead and work with Regional Workforce Management teams to confirm that the training dates will be met. Additionally, they will be expected to create and maintain a spreadsheet presenting data (total training assessment completion rates per site) for all training's in the region they support, by working with multiple vendors. They will work closely with Project Leads to ensure that the in-region training is completed before agreed end date, and proactively escalate delays or potential risk with completion.
- Collect training start and end dates agreed by Project Leads and Product teams
- Follow up with Regional Workforce Management to ensure requested timeline will be met
- Escalate any issues/risk with vendors meeting timelines
- Collect training assessment completion rates from each vendor regularly
- Maintain spreadsheet of completion rates
- Communicate completion rates to Project Leads
- Escalate all delays/issues on training roll-out to Project Lead
- Analytical and detailed-oriented
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong judgment with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong project and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Training / Instructional Design background
- Learning Management System background