Are you entrepreneur with a passion to push creative limits?
Do you want to be inspired?
Do you want to work in a humble yet hungry environment?
Do you want to have freedom to create/collaborate and bring ideas to life?
Vitamin T has partnered with an extremely exciting brand development studio that is looking for a Senior Art Director to join their team! This role will work directly with the Executive Creative Director with opportunities to experiment and develop brand identities and 360 campaigns for fashion brands and retailers.
- Lead visual research to bring creative and strategic concepts to life
- Partner with ECD on the conception and creation of unique seasonal campaigns through story-driven content, experiential activations, and creative collaborations.
- Present creative concepts in client-facing meetings
- Manage and direct junior art director/designer, freelance creatives
- Lead creative development under the direction of the ECD
- Research, select and brief creative talent (photographer, filmmaker, models, stylist, choreographer, set designer, H/M, etc.)
- Collaborate with and guide creative partners, from pre-production through on-set production and post-production
- Develop and create shoot execution boards
- Develop layouts for print assets with junior art director/designer
- Work with post production partners on execution of moving image campaigns, including videos + moving assets for in-store, digital platforms and social media
- Provide creative oversight on post-production for stills and motion
- Manage and filter communication between the internal and production teams, post partners, incorporating feedback from ECD and client
- 7+ years experience in advertising art direction and/or fashion
- Excellent conceptual skills with a proven ability to take responsibility for projects and lead creative team members
- Must have experience in fashion and in on-set art direction/photography
- Strong visual imagery expertise and research chops, especially in fashion
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design and typography
- Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge
- Fluency in current advertising, design, and fashion trends
- Experience overseeing post production for still images and motion
- Can-do attitude with an ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Based in NYC