Senior Marketing Demand & Event Project Manager
As a Senior Marketing Demand & Event Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Strategists in flawless execution of marketing programs through lead follow up. In this role you will partner closely with the Demand and Marketing Programs strategy team to provide seamless program development, deployment and execution of email campaigns, content syndication, webinars, demand creative, event planning and execution and more. The responsibilities are split between 70% demand project management and 30% event management execution.
Additionally, you will be tasked with analyzing program performance and measuring/testing optimizations across marketing touchpoints. Experience in developing and documenting process, cross-functional project management is required. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented with excellent project management skills, able to develop innovative solutions, take initiative in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, overly communicative and a team player.
Core Interactions: Marketing Programs strategist, Demand Marketing strategist, internal teams, and external vendors.
Demand Project Management and Execution:
- Support day-to-day execution of marketing programs and campaigns such as:
- Managing the scheduling and QA of email campaigns
- Support list and database requests
- Project managing live webinars (schedules, presentation preparation, webinar production, etc.)
- Manage projects and mind project milestones to ensure timely launches
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (content, creative, BU, campaign) to track projects and update Demand Strategists with status
- Manage relationship with internal creative team and external creative agencies on demand gen marketing programs (email, direct mail, webinars, etc.)
- Write and develop creative briefs for creative kick-offs
- Develop and document processes for Salesforce campaign creation, webinar production, email campaign requests, etc.
- Deliver demand assets to cross-functional teams (Search, Social, Web, Media)
- Help to drive implementation of optimization of nurture programs with vendor/agency partners
- Takes initiative to drive problem resolution at the project level
- Identifies opportunities for optimization within the overall project execution process
- Leverage past campaign performance to provide strategic insights on how to optimize future campaigns
- Ability to collaborate with a remote team, based nation-wide, and work with different US time zones as needed
- Manage program planning and execution of annual creativity awards program including, event website, contest submission process, judging process, promotion of submissions to targeted accounts and measure success against KPIs.
Event Management and Execution:
- Plan and execute 3-5 events per quarter. Secure venue and dates to deliver the program. Negotiate all venue contracts. And manage event and tradeshow budget. Manage hotel or venue requirements such as catering, receiving materials, set up, dismantle and sleeping rooms for attendees as needed.
- Submit and mange any ethics or legal processes related to events or event speakers.
- Develop planning outline, tactical plan, and timeline of program, booth schedules and event guide.
- Event lead management: SFDC CID creation, lead list formatting and uploading, and post-event reporting
- Identify and manage vendors to execute event including audio visual and production, technical support; graphic design and production of agenda, signage, name badges, etc; promotional items and giveaways.
- Work within Attendease event registration platform to prepare and distribute electronic invitations and event website based on content provided by the client. Develop registration form within the system, test all emails, links, registration to insure accurate functionality.
- Pre-event promotion including working with external vendor to create email HTML, .oft, and .eml, work with Adobe Campaign team to deploy event email promotion including list pull.
- Excellent Project or program management experience and attention to detail required
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience in marketing or business-related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in Business to Government (B2G), enterprise or regulated industries
- Experience with CRM, B2B Marketing Automation technology, and measurement tools
- Proven track record of being detail oriented in a highly cross-functional, project management environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and team player with proven track record in building relationships and working effectively across different teams
- Being able to rapidly adapt and respond to changing requests/priorities
- Strong communication, written, and problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative work style. Positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to multi task, professional, not afraid to optimize existing processes
- Tactical insights for highly complex programs
- Familiarity with Salesforce, C-Gen, Adobe Campaign/Adobe Marketo and JIRA, strong Excel skills is a plus
- Experience with a variety of demand generation vendors such as: Demand Base and integrate
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing a plus
- Experience with working with a marketing or demand generation team is a plus
- Experience with working in the public sector a plus
- CMP certification a plus