Our client works on providing consumer credit products for retailers across the UK, as well having their own branded products!
They are looking to hire an experienced UI/UX Designersto join their new centralised design team, on a permanent basis, to deliver top customer experience across web based projects!
Your responsibilities will be split between 60% UI and 40% UX or ideally 50/50.
The Ideal Candidate
The chosen candidate will need to have experience working on complex projects, prototypes, interactive and intuitive features, UI design and functionality across web with iconography and typographical skills.
You must be someone who's case studies demonstrate experience in process, problem solving, measuring and customer journeys, as well as research, validating propositions and mapping out entire customer journeys and implementing solutions, with results.
There will be 4-5 Designers in total for this team including a hands on Head of UX who you will be reporting into.
This dedicated design team will be working on current and very new and exciting propositions for various brands/clients, as well as internal projects across the whole business.
- The ability to understand a problem with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills liaising with various team members, including internal key stakeholders and product owners.
- The ability to rationalise all design decisions with the team
- Experience working running and facilitating user research activities and presenting your finds back to the team
- Experience maximising online conversation rates based on user experience, insight and analytics
- Experience working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines when required
Software: Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator
Interested and would like to be find out more?
Pls can you apply with your:
- Portfolio, showcasing well presented and thought out case studies showcasing complex projects and prototypes that you have been heavily involved with (end-to-end), along with annotation for your web based projects?
- Current and expected salary expectations?
- Availability/notice period?
*Pls note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.