Help Build out and Project Manage CAFM System or Similar
• Coordinate day-to-day move requests, scheduling per internal move process and keeping all teams up to date with changes and additions
• Conduct periodic walk-throughs to ensure floor plan data is kept up to date, making suggestions for space utilizations as necessary
• Responsible for responding to daily requests sent to the Space Plan group
• Participate in pre- and post-move evaluations with on-site move teams
• Assist Space Planner to keep CAFM System data accurate, conducting audits as necessary
• Manage global office contact information in the CAFM system
• Add global as-built floor plans in the CAFM System and remove plans as needed
• Coordinate with the Site Support Managers and EH&S teams to ensure all HQ floors are clean, well-maintained, and free of unwanted furniture and equipment. Follow-through to ensure items are completed within a timely manner.
• Support the Space Planning team with additional buildings coming online in the near future.
• 2+ years of experience in Facilities, Construction, Architecture or Interior Design
• 1 year experience in move coordination or project management
• Degree in Architecture, Design or other Facilities related discipline.
• Understanding of basic building codes and spatial programming relationships.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Experience with CAFM Systems preferred.
• Ability to problem solve based on historical data and logic.
• Google Sheets/Excel skills .