Full Job Description:
User Experience Developer
We are currently engaged in a project that requires a UX Developer on a very long term consulting basis.
In this role, the UX Developer will:
• Work closely with product management, programmers and other designers to translate product requirements into highly usable web applications using cutting edge technology;
• Identify the needs of an application's users and translate that knowledge into the creation of workflows and experiences with special emphasis on usability.
• Develop conceptual models, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, prototypes, detailed UI design requirements and interface designs.
• Build and write design deliverables to effectively communicate functional behavior to stakeholders.
• Create, run and analyze usability tests to measure effectiveness of UI solutions; incorporate results into overall UX design through assessment and prioritization of business, technical and user constraints.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
• Development of Web based applications or highly interactive web sites and the design of significantly complex UI designs for web applications.
• User Experience (UX) Design principles, User Interface (UI), or Human Factors, Human and User-Centered Design Processes, or Interaction Design guidelines,
• In-depth experience with skinning, UI customization, and workflow design.
• Familiarity with best design practices and patterns for Web 2.0 workflows. Expert-level CSS2 skills.
• Knowledge of Usability Testing Methodologies, web-industry standards and trends, platform standards, software development process, and prototyping/design.
• Design tools such as OmniGrafffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, and BBEdit.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs