- We are seeking a video specialist to provide creative vision, shoot, and edit instructional videos.
- Applied Digital Skills (g.co/applieddigitalskills) creates instructional content for learners in 7th-12th as well as adult learners in continuing education settings.
- These videos teach life skills such as budgeting while also teaching digital skills using G Suite to build projects.
- Produce 90 hours of video content in under six months (very fast turnaround).
- Manage the process of video creation.
- From pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Record educational videos and screencasts
- Edit videos that are used to teach students digital skill concepts by editing: talking heads, computer screen recordings, and animations.
- Update existing videos with new computer screen recordings (i.e. updates to G Suite Applications)
- BA degree (or higher) in video production
- Proven experience shooting and editing videos on extremely tight deadlines (ex: completion of 30 minutes of final video content in 40 hours of work)
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Screenflow
- Strong knowledge of video processes and best practices
- 2+ years of editing experience
- Able to follow and create organizational process for footage management
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Moncks Corner, SC, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Accurate color correction of talking heads
- Experience creating educational content
- Ability to direct actors
- Self-sufficient enough to manage feedback process from outside partners
- Knowledge and skills in the animation creation process