Position: Part-time, mostly remote
The Web Content Microsite Manager is responsible for creating, acquiring, and managing content for a Latin American airline’s new community engagement microsite, and for monitoring the site’s performance (SEO, SEM, overall site optimization). They are responsible for building and maintaining a strong, unique and identifiable brand voice throughout the site and updating the site regularly with fresh, engaging content.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Ensure all content and design conveys and enhances Client’s brand personality and feeling that Client and its related carriers are South America’s ‘insider’
- Create, source and post content to the site regularly
- Update multimedia content to support and work alongside textual content
- Review and edit copy received from additional content contributors for blog,
loyal customers, website contest winner, and others as determined by Client and
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon by
Client and Agency.
COMMUNICTION WITH USERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
- Respond promptly to user inquiries on OISA website. Does not include social media management, which is currently managed by a third-party Agency.
- Liaise with country-specific loyal customers to select top user questions regarding the 5 leisure destinations, get loyal customers’ answers and post to the site.
- Liaise with Client’s social media team and third-party Agency to ensure material on microsite works synergistically with Client’s Facebook and Twitter activity.
- Perform regular reviews of the website to ensure content accuracy, timeliness and relevance
- Maintain close contact with Agency and Client teams to regularly update and maintain time-sensitive material such as partner packages, promotions, and low- season deals, the details of which will be provided by Client to microsite manager
- Ensure blog posts are updated at least twice a week
- Strong analytical skills to review metrics on a daily basis and strategize site SEM, SEO and Google Analytics
- Report on whether certain banners are not performing well so they can be optimized
- Monitoring of the database collecting users’ names
- Succinctly report to Green Team and Client how the site is performing and
whether site is achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Background in writing, with preference for travel writers
- Knowledge of advertising in preferred but not required
- Knowledge of HTML and digital content management
- Very comfortable using WordPress
- Experience in SEM, SEO and Google Analytics (samples of this work need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Excellent editing, writing and proofreading skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to apply strict attention to detail (grammar, spelling, style guidelines)
- Passion for and knowledge of social media
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to work independently in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be available for several hours daily (more time during the site launch phase)
Position Type: Part-Time (approx. 10 hours/week)
Job Location: Miami, mostly home based work except for occasional meetings near the airport office (MIA).
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Position: Part-time, mostly remote