Business Development Manager
- Based in Queensland
- Remote role with the option to work from home and/or a shared flexible working space
- Very competitive base and uncapped commission
Aquent is the leading global work solutions company specialising in marketing, design and technology. We know there's nothing more important than a healthy, inspiring workplace, which is why we focus on teamwork, culture, personal development and continual growth.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager with strong acumen for business development. You will need to have the ability to build long-term relationships and understand different ways of working in large corporate environments.
You are not shy to pick up the phone or put yourself out there to get those “hard to meet” people”. This is a position where innovative ideas are valued, efforts applauded, and achievements recognised.
We would love you to have a winning personality and desire to connect with clients, assertive sales skills and closing ability. You are hungry and passionate, a team player with a sense of humour, and a consultative and responsive business style. You may have been in recruitment and love the sales aspect!
Specifically, you will pitch, and drive value for our clients using our Aquent services and work solutions. Identifying and growing business opportunities and revenue within a bespoke number of clients.
In return we offer…
- The BEST Management team and support …. Our culture is in each of our DNA and we hire on finding the right fit.
- Diversity and Inclusion, volunteering using your “Make it Matter Days” are all critical to the growth and ethos of the business.
- Remote work but based ideally in Queensland with the option to work from home and/or a shared flexible working space.
- Competitive pay with uncapped bonus
- Individual Fund for Training of $8000 per annum
- Work-life balance, community days off, Insurance, Health cover
- Great benefits—houses in Hawaii and Florida to use for vacation
- Personal health and wellbeing programmes
- Individualistic Approach. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
- Industry reputation of being the best in our space
Interested in a confidential chat? Please email Jen Gottlieb, HR Director – Aquent Australia, [email protected] or call her on 02 8288 8288
Visit our Careers at Aquent page for more information about us.
Aquent strives to promote and create an open, inclusive, and equal environment in which every employee can flourish. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds as we value the importance of diversity and inclusivity within the professional networks we support and the communities we serve. Please let us know if we can provide additional support for your interview process.