Recently our team at Aquent Australia hosted a special online panel event focused on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace. Our diverse panelists shared their lived experiences and offered actionable steps for solving real problems in today's organisations. Moderated by Monique Richards (she/her), Solutions Director at Aquent Australia, the event included plenty of opportunities for audience Q&A with the panelists.
- Dyean Moodley (she/her), Account Executive at Microsoft
- Adam Manovic (he/him), Head of Entertainment, Events, and Sport at NITV
- Nikhil Bora (he/him), Experience Designer at ANZx
- Mags Hanley (she/her), Career and Leadership Coach at Broader Terms
- Ellie Watts (she/they), Senior Relationship Manager at Pride in Diversity
Feedback from our webinar
- “I wish there were 1 million people attending this session!”
- “It was really great hearing from such a diverse group. Each panelist brought a unique flavour and varied take. It was a super valuable session.”
- “Very insightful, honest and highlights that there are still gaps in organisations today, and businesses have a long way to go to become inclusive and safe.”
- “Very relevant and based on personal experience, was very easy to be able to relate to the experiences and see why it's so important to be inclusive, kind and offer tools to empower.”
Ready to make real progress on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
When you're making moves to create a more diverse workplace, it's not always easy to shift your DEI efforts into the next phase.
Help is here in the form of Aquent Australia's 3 actionable reports.
Download our DEI Toolkit with actionable checklists on gaining stakeholder buy-in, conducting equity audits, and attracting/retaining diverse talent.
Why Aquent Australia’s Flexible Work Culture Leads To Happier, More Productive Employees
Hiring Insights, Industry Trends, Thought Leadership
AI in Marketing: Embracing Opportunities & Navigating Threats
Marketing, Technology, Training Resources, Video Resources
Advice On How To Approach Culturally Sensitive Topics
Ask Aquent, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Leadership, Thought Leadership, Training Resources